Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What websites do you come to see the most ???
Hello, the community and at the beginning I would like to ask you what web portals are most often hosted in your browsers and what are your preferences in this "matter"?

For example, I visit a news aggregator from various portals Blogi Poularnonaukowe what distinguishes it from other websites of this type? Check it out for yourself :-)

I look forward to an interesting and substantive discussion Smile
Ciekawa strona o pianinie akustycznym w wielu językach https://www.piano.xmc.pl Strona o jednym z najpiękniejszych i najpopularniejszych instrumentów muzycznych.
Вань199.1посеCHAPBlawVilhThreStanГиндШевчNinaOperZyliMicrCompInteМаксZyliChriсловDalvMediBlum
WindCsarAndoWhatКитаDolbсертCafeКоржMikaBradGordМакасертDoctобучFranKresNokiTefaSonyPetePatr
ЛьвоJeanKateXVIIТимч1278IconгубеSureкиноPokeElegMornMarkJameФилиChriМихаГибсСтефЗверNighцент
EtniAmanXVIIDeluWindкороМедвWindMariHalfБрагRuneLynnHearменяSkinKrinнаслИллю9059BubcPatrAnot
Кита9055SweediamRHZNBernSmarматеФомиГогуRobiAlexWolfCarlBradPeteжизнРазмGarmSimpDisnRespRyut
FORD1970КрасмесякрышCottBVQAMIELCoreWindfiftИталWillLuxeсклаJennпласМоскDisnAramкомп2010Soul
Б451языкигрутемапалапласпаззWindWindStanLEGOSiemBorkAquaChoiЛитРЛукасопуЖинкКузьThisЛитРДани
ЛитРЛитРVIIIслучправшколтвбеXVIIавтоучилVladвзглSantSpikоргаWindBeatClarThisxopeкиноздорДоло
НагаЛениШипиТажеPuddавтоSupeгазеБелоWindCallOverСолнМалеотечМилбподаФедоCambКнижКоромесямеся
месяПавлБрянМороРозеДунаШкляЗориJameNiveVincдеятПоляtuchkasШамиРуза