Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBD Spray Wholesale - PayPal Payments
Heart 
I oversee a vape store directory site https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that also markets CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store submission site. We do not retail CBD items like CBD Gummies Dosage for Pain; www.Livescience.com, oil. We merely offer internet marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Merchant and if you take a close look, you will witness that they promote a somewhat comprehensive range of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to many different companies. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am still to talk with another lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at permitbeijing.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.
Review my web blog; full spectrum hemp extract